Store in a cool, dry place. Freeze-Dried Raw Toppers do not require refrigeration. Be sure to seal bag completely after opening.
SAFE HANDLING TIPS
Wash all work surfaces, utensils, hands, and food bowls with hot, soapy water after handling raw meats and poultry. Keep raw meat and poultry away from children and separate from other foods.
PREPARATION & SERVING
- Start with any balanced base. Freeze-Dried Raw Toppers work great to enhance any kibble, canned, freeze-dried, or raw diet.
- Add 1/3 cup Freeze-Dried Toppers per cup of balanced base & serve.
- Pro Tip: Add goat milk, warm water, or bone broth for added moisture, and serve!
- Freeze-Dried Toppers can also be served as a high-value treat or in an interactive toy.
- Use stainless steel, glass, or food-grade silicone bowls when feeding any raw product. Other materials, such as plastic and porcelain, are porous and can trap germs over time.