Revolution is a medication that is applied directly to your furry friend's skin to protect them from biting critters. When applied every 30 days, Revolution protects against heartworms and fleas. The medication also helps to prevent and control flea infestations, prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis, and the treatment and control of ear mite infestations.
- Protects your pet from heartworms, fleas, and ear mites, among other foreign invaders
- Fights both internal and surface parasitic infections
- Treats mange
- Only administered once a month, safe and easy to use
Breed Size: Large Sizes
Life Stage: Adult
Size: Box of 3
Made in:United States
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITYtoday.
- Remove the Revolution tube from its protective package.
- Holding the tube upright, firmly press the cap down until you hear a 'click' sound, which signals that the cap has punctured the applicator seal. Remove the cap and check to be sure that the tip of the tube is open.
- Part the hair on the back of the animal at the base of the neck, in front of the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible.
- Apply the tip of the Revolution tube directly to the skin. Squeeze the tube firmly 3-4 times in one spot until empty. Keep tube compressed on the final squeeze to avoid drawing liquid back into tube. Avoid contact between Revolution and your fingers.
- While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from liquid and lift up to remove.
- Ensure tube is empty.
||mg per tube
||Administered volume (mL)
|Up to 5
- Prior to administration of Revolution, cats should be tested for existing heartworm infections.
- At the discretion of the veterinarian, infected cats should be treated to remove adult heartworms.
- Revolution is not effective against adult D. immitis and, while the number of circulating microfilariae may decrease following treatment,
- Revolution is not effective for microfilariae clearance. Hypersensitivity reactions have not been observed in cats with patent heartworm infections administered three times the recommended dose of Revolution. Higher doses were not tested.
- For use in animals only. Keep out of reach of children.
The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.