Urine Off Odor & Stain Remover For Cats (Veterinarian Strength)is formulated to destroy urine, permanently removing urine from all hard and soft surfaces. Urine Off uses a combination of naturally occurring micro-organisms and their enzymes to digest the uric acid crystals (which produce urine’s pungent aroma) as well as urea (the sticky substance in urine) and proteins (which promote pathogen growth). Urine Off Veterinarian Strength Dog & Puppy Formula is available in 500ml, and gallon sizes for your convenience.
- Permanently removing urine from all hard and soft surfaces.
- Micro-organisms and their enzymes digest the uric acid crystals & urea.
Breed Size: All Breeds
Life Stage: All Stages
Made In: United States
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREE SHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITY today.
Proprietary ingredients contains enzymes (bio enzymatic technology).
Shake well before using. Do not dilute.
Do not mix with other cleansers. Store in cool locations.
1. Always check an inconspicuous areas or colorfastness.
2. Absorb fresh using with absorbent pad or paper towel.
3. It is essential to saturate the soiled areas and past the edge of the stain.
4. Allow Urine Off to work: Fresh deposits- a few minutes. Old stains- cover area with plastic and allow it to remain overnight. Remove plastic and air dry. Re-apply Urine Off, allow it to remain for a few minutes. Old stands/ deposits may require multiple treatments.
Litter boxes/ Hard surfaces: Scrub with a brush to help penetrate urine build-up.
Carpet/fabric: Always spot clean with Urine Off before shampooing. Urine spreads 2-4 times the size of surface mark as it soaks into pad with sub flooring. Urine Off must contact all urine soiled areas to work. After final application, use a carpet/upholstery extractor or rinse sparingly with water and blot with towel to remove all residue and minimize water spotting."