Revolution heartworm and flea is a topical liquid medication which is used for heartworm prevention, flea prevention, and the prevention and control of ear mites, sarcoptic mange, and ticks.
- Revolution is a prescription-only medicine, not a pesticide
- Broad-spectrum protection against most internal and external parasites
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Kills adult flea and their eggs
- Fast, simple and easy to use
- Because of the low-volume dosage size, the solution can be applied in one spot
- Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation
- Bathing pet 2 hours after application does not affect efficacy
- Each box comes with 3 convenient dosage sizes in no-drip disposable tubes
Made in USA
ADD TO CART now to enjoy FREESHIPPING, RETURNS & BEST PRICE GUARANTEE. T&Cs apply. Or get inspired by meeting like-minded people from our DOG SMART COMMUNITYtoday.
- Prior to administration, dogs should be tested for existing heartworm infections. At the discretion of the veterinarian, infected dogs should be treated to remove adult heartworms
- While the number of circulating adult D. immitis microfilariae may decrease following treatment, Revolution is not effective for microfilariae clearance
- In humans, may be irritating to skin and eyes
- In studies, less than 1% of dogs experienced digestive upset
- Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals
- Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame
- Keep out of reach of children
- Hold tube upright
- Press cap down until a click is heard (cap punctures applicator seal)
- Remove cap and check to be sure tip of tube is open
- Part hair at base of neck and place tip of tube on visible skin area
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tube. While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from liquid and lift up to remove
- Ensure tube is empty
- The recommended minimum dose is 2.7 mg selamectin per pound (6 mg/kg) of body weight, applied according to the following tables.
* For dogs more than 130 pounds, the appropriate combination of color-coded tubes is used.
The presentation, packaging, size and measurements of this product is subject to change by manufacturer without notice. While images and descriptions listed are only meant to be guidelines, the integrity of the product shall remain the same.